• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toyota, Nissan seek compensation from UK government

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota, Nissan seek compensation from UK government

Toyota, Nissan seek compensation from UK government under Terresa May's promise to Toyota and Nissan.

The companies - Toyota Motor Corp and Nissan Motor Co Ltd - want payments to cover the additional 10% tax on automobile imports from Britain that the EU would impose should Britain crash out of the EU without an agreement, .

Toyota and Nissan to seek compensation from UK in no-deal Brexit | This is Money

Toyota, Nissan seek customs reimbursement from UK if Brexit talks fail - Nikkei | Reuters
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

That could really put the cat amongst the pigeons if true.

Comment

Originally posted by edison View Post
      That could really put the cat amongst the pigeons if true.
      It will do as the trade treaty with Japan is not ratified. No compensation, no trade deal.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Project Fear

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Project Fear
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Working...
          X