• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU offers a few crumbs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    French caves

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

It's in the Express so it has to be true
      Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        French caves

No, this is a French cave:
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Your typical brexiteer cave/home

Comment

The BBC is between the lines hinting Boris' hard line might actually be working and has caught the EU off guard, who thought he wouldn't call their bluff.

I'm still not going to rule out some deal being done, unlikely as it seemed last week.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              Spuddy, BR14, Minnie and Ziggy .... with their wife. For those wondering, Spuddy is the one hiding at the back. BR14 is the angry looking one.

Comment

What does an "Australia style" Brexit deal really mean?" - Full Fact

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  The BBC is between the lines hinting Boris' hard line might actually be working and has caught the EU off guard, who thought he wouldn't call their bluff.

I'm still not going to rule out some deal being done, unlikely as it seemed last week.
                  A big palava for the UK if there is no free trade deal, an equally big palava for the EU. A deal will be done after all the fun and games.

Comment

Almost there

EU's brazen plan to get deal by 'tricking' Brexiteers

Reading and listening to comments on the radio, the strategy seems to be working
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Almost there

EU's brazen plan to get deal by 'tricking' Brexiteers

Reading and listening to comments on the radio, the strategy seems to be working
                      You mean Brexidiots are being easily duped? Come on now, I find that hard to believe you only have to hear the intelligent postings of their brethren on here to know that they are super smart, the smartest, the best, so no way they will not spot being blindsided

Comment

Working...
                      X