• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU offers a few crumbs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EU offers a few crumbs

With the deadline fast approaching it looks like the EU will offer to give the UK an extra two weeks to cave into their demands.

EU offers Boris Johnson two-week extension to Brexit trade talks

A statement prepared by EU leaders after their discussion gave no hint of compromise, to hammer the point home, the leaders said it was up to the UK to change its position.
    Will Boris walk the walk?
    I'm alright Jack

Let’s hope so, France are counting on the £150Billion

302 Moved

Germany, Italy , Spain others expect more

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

I really don't get the EU. For 5 years now they've been told that we hold all the cards and they need us more than we need them. They are idiots. Let's walk away on WTO and see how they like that. That's learn them. Come on Boris, you're our hero

I need to get some more popcorn in This is proving more fun than first anticipated
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Is it enough crumbs to bread some fish?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Is it enough crumbs to bread some fish?
          They're earmarked, along with butterbeans, as strategic resources for the Empire 2.0 chocolate biscuit export industry.

Comment

Have they decided where they would be exporting all that stuff yet?

I hear there are various shortages on Mars

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Have they decided where they would be exporting all that stuff yet?

I hear there are various shortages on Mars
              Anywhere within gunboat steaming range of imperial coaling stations.

Comment

Looks like there will be a rerun of last year where the EU will pretend to hand Boris a victory, a chalice.

Watch out for the victory parade in November as the EU "caves".

EU plan to pretend Boris wins
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                  Looks like there will be a rerun of last year where the EU will pretend to hand Boris a victory, a chalice.

Watch out for the victory parade in November as the EU "caves".

EU plan to pretend Boris wins
                  One official described the current standoff as theatrics. Another called Friday’s statement an expected and artificial provocation.
                  When Bojo does his big statements, these are not aimed at an audience in Brussels, these speeches are direct to his Brexidiot supporters. Anyone can see this and it's certainly not fooling the negotiators in the EU. Only the Brexidiots are constantly fooled, but hey, what's new?
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

EU caves
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X