• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trade talks with the EU are 'over', says No 10

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Aw he's happy now, must have stumbled across a Whateverspoons.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Make Great Brittanica great again!

Very curious if he'll just cave in at the last minute like he did with the withdrawal agreement. With the pandemic kicking off again the last thing you want is slowing down drugs and pretty much every else through Dover.

Comment

I cancelled his ban this morning. In case I forgot later. It's don't care in the community.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            I cancelled his ban this morning. In case I forgot later. It's don't care in the community.
            now it's overt victimisation is it? from a so called moderator?
            FFS.

FONTT

Comment

Johnson doing what he does best, talk bollocks:

In his statement, Johnson demanded that the EU’s chief negotiator come to London if he wanted to talk – 24 hours after Barnier had said in a press conference that he was coming to London for talks.

Downing Street was demanding a new intensity in the talks; Barnier had already offered to speed up the process in his post-summit comments.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

So the UK Prime Minister felt it necessary to address the nation, but no-one in Europe has been informed. No other European leader found it necessary to issue any sort of statement, no warnings, no public broadcasts asking everyone to prepare, and no new massive lorry parks.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

FFS.

FONTT
                  Suck it up Buttercup!
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

FFS.

FONTT
                    So cancelling your ban is victimisation? I'll bear that in mind.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X