• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteer fisherman concerned that tariffs will impede their sale of fish to EU.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    Yep, there are still gullible idiots who either don't understand what is going on, or are just too stupid to understand.

Here comes one now ......
    And just like that, Whorty appeared. As if this thread is not already well stocked with gurning Bremoaning simpletons!! Welcome aboard jellyhead!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      Not when you factor in all the strings that are attached. And certainly not if you are a British fisherman.
      It might be hoped that with you living on a barren rock surrounded by water, that might have dawned upon you by now.
      But as you long ago weaponized your stupidity, that hope seems forlorn.

Seeing as your knowledge only extends to peeling the spuds for the chips, you should probably leave the fish discussion to people who know about it.

I feel, that for you to understand this post, I need to add a non joke and some smileys to bring it down to your mental level.

Jellyhead (especially for you)

When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
        you should probably leave the fish discussion to people like me, who have the same intellectual capacity as the average fish.
        Jog on peabrain

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Brexiteer fisherman concerned that tariffs will impede their sale of fish to EU.

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          The UK has not gifted the contents of UK waters to the EU, it is shared just like the UK has access to EU waters something which Brexiters overlook.

Brexters told us that leaving the EU will be better; it is not.
          Brexters told us that leaving the EU will save money; it does not.
          Brexters told us that leaving the EU, food will be cheaper it is not.
          Brexters told us that leaving the EU, will be less red-tape; there is much more.
          Brexters told us that leaving the EU will be less immigration; there is more but from outside the EU.
          Brexters told us that leaving the EU and making dealing will be easy; it is not.

Brexters get into a tantrum when their failures are brought to their attention.
          We won get over it

80% of brexit supporters voted to get rid/send back Indians and Pakistanis coming over from Europe and getting free houses

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

And just like that, Whorty appeared. As if this thread is not already well stocked with gurning Bremoaning simpletons!! Welcome aboard jellyhead!
            Says the brexidiot who can't admit that it's all gone toots up, they were gullible to the Tory lies and they let their xenophobia rule common sense. But hey, I guess being a xenophobe is the most important thing in your life
            I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Jog on peabrain

4 years since the vote and this is still all you have?

You were told there were no benefits to brexit. You believed the lies. You're still to dumb to see you were duped by the Eton lot. You and your fellow brexidiots deserve what you get
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                4 years since the vote and this is still all you have?

You were told there were no benefits to brexit. You believed the lies. You're still to dumb to see you were duped by the Eton lot. You and your fellow brexidiots deserve what you get
                Calm down dear!
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Seriously, nobody gives a flying sh!t about the price of soy sauce. The point of this thread is whether it's OK or not to gift the contents of UK waters to EU fishing fleets, while receiving nothing comparable in return. If the reward for giving up our fish is that we don't have to pay tariffs on BMWs, I'm struggling to see how that's such a good deal.
                  Well obviously the Department for International Trade do otherwise they wouldn't have mentioned it: https://twitter.com/tradegovuk/statu...94448710225920

In fact, reading the agreement and analysis of it, this department seemed to have ****ed up with 85% of it being in favour of Japan. Just think what other FTAs are going to look like....

Mind you this is good news, or is it?

Yorkshire businesses set for UK-Japan trade deal boost | Insider Media

It states:

with Japan the second largest destination, accounting for 20 per cent of exports and 10 per cent of total revenue.
                  However the other 80% of exports are to countries without a FTA, primarily the EU, so not really a good deal after all. Prior to the referendum, they had a FTA via the EU with Japan and a FTA with most of the other countries they exported to, that has all gone out the window now. Its all smoke and mirrors
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The new compromise seems to be that UK will have control of its fisheries and it will agree to allow EU trawlers to continue fishing as before.

hip hip hurray
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                      80% of brexit supporters voted to get rid/send back Indians and Pakistanis coming over from Europe and getting free houses
                      Ironically the result of Brexit is that even more and even cheaper labourers from Bangladesh, India and Pakistan will come to the Uk as Eastern Europeans are not bothered to come over anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X