• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexiteer fisherman concerned that tariffs will impede their sale of fish to EU.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    You've got a nerve. It's Dutch boats which cause the most problems. UK boats abide by those EU rules, which is why a huge percentage gets thrown overboard. I've never heard of an instance of EU boats abiding by those same rules.
    It's up to the UK to enforce the EU rules in British waters. In effect what you're saying is the UK isn't abiding by the rules.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

You've got a nerve. It's Dutch boats which cause the most problems. UK boats abide by those EU rules, which is why a huge percentage gets thrown overboard. I've never heard of an instance of EU boats abiding by those same rules.
      You mean these Dutchmen: Fishing skippers and factory fined nearly GBP1m for illegal catches | Environment | The Guardian
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

You've never heard of it because you never read anything else but the Daily Mail.

Comment

British boats won't be able to go out anyway: Government ignores its own experts to sever fishing industry lifeline | Free Movement
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
          X