• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biden Won! Get over it!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    No, I was thinking something a bit more recent than nearly 30 years ago:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/...0618804459.jpg

Ah, so not 30 years ago when he was in charge of the political wing of a terrorist organisation, but since he moved on from there to have helped an island shift away from shooting/bombing anyone who disagrees with your religious views.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Ah, so not 30 years ago when he was in charge of the political wing of a terrorist organisation, but since he moved on from there to have helped an island shift away from shooting/bombing anyone who disagrees with your religious views.
      I don't think the IRA were shooting and bombing people because they didn't believe in the doctrines of transubstantiation or papal infallibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        I don't think the IRA were shooting and bombing people because they didn't believe in the doctrines of transubstantiation or papal infallibility.

No, but it was used as an excuse.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          I’ve got a photo next to the trump balloon

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
          I helped pass it over the crowd.

I was a steward during the protests against the first two Trump visits and it was an amazing experience. I was on the front row of people making the "box" (A square of people holding hands and walking in front of the banner at the start of the march). The police were asking me which way the march was going to go!

Comment

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
            The UK truly does hold all the cards. Should be a pinch getting Brexit done with a new President who openly compared Boris to Trump.
            I’m thinking of putting a bet on Trump - what are the odds now for next president?

He’s got Carolina and Pennsylvania pretty much in the bag - not sure what other states he needs. I bet you can get 10 to 1 at least.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
              He’s got Carolina
              Is that one of Giuliani's legal teens?

Comment

All men lie down to tuck their shirts in

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X