• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gammons4london

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gammons4london

You couldn't make it up
    UKIP candidate for the London mayor election is called Gammons
    https://twitter.com/Gammons4London/s...90221958815745

His stance on vaccines:
    https://twitter.com/Gammons4London/s...69675380187137
    Let me clarify; I am not anti vaccines, but: (1) I do not believe governments should be allowed to force people to be vaccinated (2) I am not prepared to be a guinea pig for a new untested vaccine (3)I believe the risks of an untested vaccine are far greater than the risk of C19

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Let me clarify; I am not anti vaccines, but: (1) I do not believe governments should be allowed to force people to be vaccinated (2) I am not prepared to be a guinea pig for a new untested vaccine (3)I believe the risks of an untested vaccine are far greater than the risk of C19
      I am not saying I am a Flat Earther but no-one has come up with any convincing evidence that the Earth is round.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        I am not saying I am a Flat Earther but no-one has come up with any convincing evidence that the Earth is round.
        Most Flat Earthers believe the Earth is round.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          Never heard of a flat Earther who thought the world was a triangle

Comment

Flat earthers are very worried about the COVID-19 pandemic.

They are afraid that social distancing measures may push people over the edge.
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Flat earthers are very worried about the COVID-19 pandemic.

They are afraid that social distancing measures may push people over the edge.

Nice joke but in reality, the edge is militarised under the guise of the various international Antarctic treaties.

Comment

Some great posts on Twitter. He's a 'Dr' too ... or not

Scary thing is, people will vote for him. In fact, some of his supporters will almost certainly be on here!
                I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Scary thing is, people will vote for him. In fact, some of his supporters will almost certainly be on here!
                  The main one is banned for a month so time to spend on the gammons campaign

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I doubt it, he's too left wing. I thought UKIP had disappeared, anyway. But it does give the angry little racist cocksniffer an opportunity to enjoy his favourite trope.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X