• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Delays at sea ports have already started due to Brexit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delays at sea ports have already started due to Brexit

Your Christmas presents may be late
    Port troubles leave UK bookseller with no books - BBC News
    Last edited by Eirikur; 20 November 2020, 09:17.

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I wonder who recently got a job in regards to Felixstowe port: Felixstowe and Harwich ports owner employs Chris Grayling | Ipswich Star
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

This could be good for my shares in a chinese ship container manufacturer.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 20 November 2020, 09:42.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

That doesn't affect brexiteers - they don't read books, just slogans on the sides of busses, short chants they can repeat, and Wail opinions dressed up as facts.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          That doesn't affect brexiteers - they don't read books, just slogans on the sides of busses, short chants they can repeat, and Wail opinions dressed up as facts.
          You neglected to list the drivel that you post, dressed up as facts.

Forgive you though, all the cider and gin has pickled your brain.
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            You neglected to list the drivel that you post, dressed up as facts.

Forgive you though, all the cider and gin has pickled your brain.

I said "read" not "colour in"

Welcome back. We've missed you. Here to gloat about how well Brexit is going?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I said "read" not "colour in"

Welcome back. We've missed you. Here to gloat about how well Brexit is going?
              Why would I? We’re still in the transition period, so it hasn’t happened yet dum dum

It’s sad to see you descend into daytime drinking you know.
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Why would I? We’re still in the transition period, so it hasn’t happened yet dum dum

Brexit happened on 31st January 2020. Remember?
                Brexit'''s done. The UK has left the European Union -- live updates
                Brexit: UK leaves the European Union - BBC News

Comment

Feck me, brexiters get thicker by the day! We left the EU already fella; the transition period is just that, a period to 'transition' to our new world dominance supplier of jam and biscuits

Do you still not understand what you voted for?
                  I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                    Feck me, brexiters get thicker by the day! We left the EU already fella; the transition period is just that, a period to 'transition' to our new world dominance supplier of jam and biscuits

Do you still not understand what you voted for?
                    Bean is too young to get a vote. In any case, the hard words on the ballot paper would confuse him.

Comment

Working...
                    X