Delays at sea ports have already started due to Brexit Delays at sea ports have already started due to Brexit
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 51
  1. #1

    Super poster

    Eirikur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,298

    Default Delays at sea ports have already started due to Brexit

    Last edited by Eirikur; 20th November 2020 at 09:17.

  2. #2

    More fingers than teeth

    darmstadt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Eurozone
    Posts
    19,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eirikur View Post
    I wonder who recently got a job in regards to Felixstowe port: Felixstowe and Harwich ports owner employs Chris Grayling | Ipswich Star
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

  3. #3

    More fingers than teeth

    BlasterBates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    1922 Commitee
    Posts
    15,373

    Default

    This could be good for my shares in a chinese ship container manufacturer.

    Last edited by BlasterBates; 20th November 2020 at 09:42.
    I'm alright Jack

  4. #4

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,470

    Default

    That doesn't affect brexiteers - they don't read books, just slogans on the sides of busses, short chants they can repeat, and Wail opinions dressed up as facts.
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

  5. #5

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    That doesn't affect brexiteers - they don't read books, just slogans on the sides of busses, short chants they can repeat, and Wail opinions dressed up as facts.
    You neglected to list the drivel that you post, dressed up as facts.

    Forgive you though, all the cider and gin has pickled your brain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

  6. #6

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    You neglected to list the drivel that you post, dressed up as facts.

    Forgive you though, all the cider and gin has pickled your brain.

    I said "read" not "colour in"


    Welcome back. We've missed you. Here to gloat about how well Brexit is going?
    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

  7. #7

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Bean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    I said "read" not "colour in"


    Welcome back. We've missed you. Here to gloat about how well Brexit is going?
    Why would I? We’re still in the transition period, so it hasn’t happened yet dum dum

    It’s sad to see you descend into daytime drinking you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

  8. #8

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    22,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Why would I? We’re still in the transition period, so it hasn’t happened yet dum dum

    It’s sad to see you descend into daytime drinking you know.

    Brexit happened on 31st January 2020. Remember?
    Brexit'''s done. The UK has left the European Union -- live updates
    Brexit: UK leaves the European Union - BBC News





    I'm perfect, in a very specific and limited way.
    Hands... out infractions
    Face... the music
    Space... between the ears

  9. #9

    Godlike

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    5,608

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Why would I? We’re still in the transition period, so it hasn’t happened yet dum dum

    It’s sad to see you descend into daytime drinking you know.
    Feck me, brexiters get thicker by the day! We left the EU already fella; the transition period is just that, a period to 'transition' to our new world dominance supplier of jam and biscuits

    Do you still not understand what you voted for?
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

  10. #10

    I live on CUK

    Old Greg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Tombliboo Bush
    Posts
    28,675

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Feck me, brexiters get thicker by the day! We left the EU already fella; the transition period is just that, a period to 'transition' to our new world dominance supplier of jam and biscuits

    Do you still not understand what you voted for?
    Bean is too young to get a vote. In any case, the hard words on the ballot paper would confuse him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •