• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Moving to Netherlands

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving to Netherlands

Hi Guys,

I know its bit tight but I am planning to move to Netherlands in first week of December. I have a contract till end of January and which will likely to be extended till end of March. Can I still operate through my own limited company and pay salary/dividends in Netherlands to show that I have a job to get residency card?

Use a Dutch umbrella, that way you're on a Dutch payroll and you might be able to apply for (temporary) residency

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Use a Dutch umbrella, that way you're on a Dutch payroll and you might be able to apply for (temporary) residency
      Thanks Eirikur.
      Is there any legal and reliable umbrella company that is recommended on this forum or one that one can recommend. As I have heard some horror stories about umbrella companies in past.

Comment

try Payrolling - FixedToday they were used by Dutch bank ING as all their contractors were inside Dutch version of IR35 by default

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
          try Payrolling - FixedToday they were used by Dutch bank ING as all their contractors were inside Dutch version of IR35 by default
          Thanks mate.

Comment

All good if he works direct

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
              All good if he works direct

Sorry mate what you mean by "works direct?"

Comment

Originally posted by blackeyed View Post
                Sorry mate what you mean by "works direct?"
                If you work via a Uk agency via you limited company forget trying to change to a Dutch payroller

Comment

If you work via a Uk agency via you limited company forget trying to change to a Dutch payroller

I do work by via UK agency but can take out my company own limited company out of the scene and Dutch payroll becomes my agent?

Comment

Looks like OP wants a residence card , will work only after dec31st if he has a job and address in NL or has a permanent residence address (and actually living at that address) in NL before that date

Comment

Working...
                    X