• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hero Boris due to solve 5 year old unsolvable problem over dinner for 2 tonight!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero Boris due to solve 5 year old unsolvable problem over dinner for 2 tonight!

Chances of Brexit deal hang on Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen dinner | Brexit | The Guardian

What a relief. I was starting to worry. Full sail ahead for January.

Originally posted by clearedforlanding View Post
    Chances of Brexit deal hang on Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen dinner | Brexit | The Guardian

What a relief. I was starting to worry. Full sail ahead for January.
    We are so f****d
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The future of Britain’s relationship with the rest of Europe will hang on the success of a dinner between Boris Johnson and Ursula von der Leyen in Brussels on Wednesday, it has emerged, as the EU’s chief negotiator warned the chance of a Brexit deal was now “very slim”.

Downing Street said the prime minister would join the European commission president at its Berlaymont headquarters on Wednesday evening, where the leaders would seek to break the Brexit impasse over a three-course meal.
      Last edited by clearedforlanding; 9 December 2020, 08:09.

Comment

I wonder if he'll be able to keep it in his pants.
        Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I hope she's not alone, else he will try to shag her

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
            She is not that desperate. If she was, she has a pool, to pick from which includes Macron and Merkel.
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
              It won't stop him trying to play footsie under the table whilst oozing 'babe magnet' charm...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                It won't stop him trying to play footsie under the table whilst oozing 'babe magnet' charm...
                You're only jealous...
                (William Congreve, the man who dared to put those immortal words to paper...)
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Wonder who's going to offer to pick up the bill

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post
                    Wonder who's going to offer to pick up the bill
                    If Ursula does, Boris will pass on the savings to the NHS! Bravo Boris! First Brexit win in the bag

Comment

Working...
                    X