• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Royal Navy prepares to protect British fishing waters if there is no deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Many of us are a sight more sophisticated.
    If your taste in food is the same as your taste in cars...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      If your taste in food is the same as your taste in cars...
      At least I can manage to drive my cars without bouncing them off every wall that I pass.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

That will all be mitigated by higher sales figures due to the ready availability of a home market. It is all about supply and demand.
        And right now the home market is not readily available, where is the demand you talking about?

Comment

At least I can manage to drive my cars without bouncing them off every wall that I pass.
          Looks like an admission of poor taste in cars!

Nice one, sarg!

Comment

And right now the home market is not readily available, where is the demand you talking about?
            The History of Fish and Chips - National Dish of Britain

Nuff said.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Looks like an admission of poor taste in cars!

Nice one, sarg!
              I drive a vehicle that you couldn't reach the pedals or see over the steering wheel.

One wouldn't expect you to understand.

Comment

I drive a vehicle that you couldn't reach the pedals or see over the steering wheel.
                This one -

Comment

Nope.............a bit more like THIS one.

Comment

One wouldn't expect you to understand.

And here you are in your younger days, hard at work, serving King and Country in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      And here you are in your younger days, hard at work, serving King and Country in it.

And how are you getting on with your Yaris OG?

Comment

Working...
                      X