• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fish for Finance

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
    So you are not a delusional old man afterall.
    I can neither confirm or deny this
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Tory MP Bob Blackman currently on Talk Radio telling everyone not to be worried as the UK is on the verge of signing a huge deal with India. Apparently this deal will be the centrepiece of the Tory trade stategy.

Guess what India gets out of that.
      Free movement of people but one-way only
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
        The only people to gain under Brexit will be the rich Tory chaos capitalists and their super rich supporters like Ratcliff (Ineos) and Dyson.

They sold a great story to the plebs though, and they took the bait hook, line and sinker (almost like a fish, which is ironic )
        If post Brexit deals a rough hand to all the brexit voters, I don't mind it at all. We do need a few years of Brexit chaos so the very people who voted Brexit experience extreme deterioration to their life style.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          If post Brexit deals a rough hand to all the brexit voters, I don't mind it at all. We do need a few years of Brexit chaos so the very people who voted Brexit experience extreme deterioration to their life style.
          Pity it won't be so granular, eh?

Comment

France gloats over the Brexit deal

Looks like the fish were snatched at the last minute.
            Last edited by BlasterBates; 23 December 2020, 20:06.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

It will be a Sovereign British decision to give 80% of fish to France and others, very much different situation to what is now, when evil EUSSR forces to give 79% of fish to the French

If you don’t see the difference then you are just a remoaning idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                France gloats over the Brexit deal

Looks like the fish were snatched at the last minute.
                Boris clearly doesn't care about staying on in the job, if he just surrendered to the French.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  Boris clearly doesn't care about staying on in the job, if he just surrendered to the French.
                  He'll get free wine and cheese hamper from Burgundy - for life.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    He'll get free wine and cheese hamper from Burgundy - for life.
                    Given his new health regime, he won't be able to enjoy any of it.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                      Given his new health regime, he won't be able to enjoy any of it.
                      But his new young wife will...

Comment

Working...
                      X