• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thanks to Boris, Britain powering ahead in the world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to Boris, Britain powering ahead in the world

Britain is fifth-largest economy in world again after leapfrogging India | News | The Times

Britain has taken fifth place in the rankings of the world’s biggest economies despite suffering one of the deepest recessions in the pandemic.

According to the annual league table produced by a leading British economics consultancy, the UK has leapfrogged India and will accelerate away from France in the decade after Brexit.

No doubt the f**ktarded twunts who seem to occupy CUK will be along shortly to pour cold water on this great country.

Dunno, economy is not in my zero areas of expertise, but would be nice if it happens.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I think they're only comparing house prices.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        I think they're only comparing house prices.
        No no, it’s just what the 1% in that country owns to what does the 1% of the other.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Britain is fifth-largest economy in world again after leapfrogging India | News | The Times

Britain has taken fifth place in the rankings of the world’s biggest economies despite suffering one of the deepest recessions in the pandemic.

According to the annual league table produced by a leading British economics consultancy, the UK has leapfrogged India and will accelerate away from France in the decade after Brexit.

No doubt the f**ktarded twunts who seem to occupy CUK will be along shortly to pour cold water on this great country.
          We need to thank MF for this
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

The report is by hard brexit Bruce Warman and his muppets. His reports are worth diddly squat and are fodder for the DM.
            Last edited by Paddy; 26 December 2020, 22:01.
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              The report is by hard brexit Bruce Warman and his muppets. His reports are with diddly squat and are fodder for the DM.
              It keeps the cretins happy, so please don’t take it away from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                We need to thank MF for this
                Is the economy now driven by sledges? Or maybe gambling?

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

it's a World class economy

Comment

Working...
                    X