• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick wins (remoaner edition)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick wins (remoaner edition)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thought that these small gains from this majestic deal should be quantified somewhere.
    Only to the un-educated eye it would appear that we are giving one bird in hand for two in the bush.

And anyone that signs on this deal should not be held accountable later on in case things surprisingly turn out as unexpected.

You can't argue that during the times of an unprecedented event you can isolate yourself and add friction to economic relations with the largest trading block.

That for a long time business margins have not been decreasing and adding more red tape will boost up profits massively.

Of course that this post doesn't make any sense but if brexit was won without a single fact, why would this not succeed?

1) Quick one down the bag.

Popped in today at me local post office to send a letter to Europe.

" Young man you cannot post anything to Europe until further notice"

That's a quick win down the bag, £1.5 back into me pocket. WIN!

Probably £50 mil contract to Infosys to solve this minor issue...

Comment

those English language lessons still not taking then.
      oh, well.

Comment

It avoids cliff edge for still viable businesses that can transition to EU over the next few years

Comment

and another member of the CUK W.I.

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
            that would be a very divisive, derogatory and discriminatory thing to say.

The five British values are:
            Democracy
            Rule of law
            Individual liberty
            Mutual respect
            Tolerance

If there weren't so many people with such a strong sense of false identity, us and out future generations would have had a better life.
            But I guess truth and freedom doesn't win people and free educated people are difficult to herd.

Comment

And BR14, founder member of the CUK Cock Socket Institute.

Comment

Winkers Institute?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Whining Immigrants

Comment

I would have voted remain (I was overseas during the vote) , but to be perfectly honest, I'm happy and relieved that we've come to an arrangement.

Anything is better than going to WTO terms.

I'll be 20 foot under before I give BJ any credit for anything at all, but someone somewhere deserves a bit of praise for getting something done at the end.

Now, do we become another US state? I hope not, but my vote to stay in the EU was for many more reasons than economic ones.

I do still think that we will end up with MORE immigration from outside the EU. Unlimited visas anyone?

Comment

Working...
                    X