• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So long and thanks for all the fish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Fishing for leave blames the remoaners for not being able to sell their fish.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/fishingfo...50935472254977
    Don't gloat.
    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Brexit news: Brexiteer spends GBP40,000 on no deal – 'I care about my grandchildren' | UK | News | Express.co.uk

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Skotske fiskere sejler deres fangst til Danmark for at undga Brexit-bovl - Altinget - Alt om politik: altinget.dk

Fishermen in Scotland have left UK waters and headed to Denmark to sell their fish in a bid to bypass new Brexit regulations agreed to by Boris Johnson.

According to Danish newspaper Altinget, the fishing auction in Hanstholm has reported unusually high levels of interest from Scottish fishermen since January 1.

"We are in dialogue with 10-15 new boats, because their market has suddenly become completely different from what they knew before 1 January," said auctioneer Jesper Kongsted.

"Many of them are some ships with a cargo of 50 tonnes."

Kongsted estimates that 30-40% of the 1,300 tonnes of fish sold at Hanstholm this year came from Scottish fishing boats.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X