• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Potty mouthed Remoaner backed by her boss.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    The contents of his post. He's an internet troll, policing the internet checking up on "anti-brexit" tweets
    This thread seems to be the strongest argument for Brexit the CUK gammonocracy can summon up.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Tulip I made up
      I suggested he was a potential customer which being Male is possible. You assert he is a troll without any proof.

However as I commented on the Professionalism of both the members of Viking who tweeted obscenities and you seem to think it is admirable we can clearly see how professional you are.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        I suggested he was a potential customer which being Male is possible. You assert he is a troll without any proof.

However as I commented on the Professionalism of both the members of Viking who tweeted obscenities and you seem to think it is admirable we can clearly see how professional you are.
        From the information we have, I would guessstimate the likelihood the the troll is a likely customer at 0.01% to 0.1%. What would your rough order of magnitude guesstimate be?

Comment

I told my boss, chairman of AIM listed company, to f**k off. He laughed. Bah!

Comment

Strange whichever way you voted calling a potential customer a F**KING W**KER or C**T is hardly what I would expect from my "Business manager". It seems she escalated it even Twitter banned her for using foul language.

The 'Boss' then followed up with a substandard sweary response.

If he had said politely that he felt attempting to get her sacked was not acceptable, jobs are at risk and he was glad he didn't have this posters custom then the response would have been good.
            Totally this for me. I read how this started and it should never have happened so didn't read any further. No one comes out of this looking good. Hope she's had a bloody good dressing down about her attitude and communication of work matters. She's not a hero in this by any stretch of the imagination.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Totally this for me. I read how this started and it should never have happened so didn't read any further. No one comes out of this looking good. Hope she's had a bloody good dressing down about her attitude and communication of work matters. She's not a hero in this by any stretch of the imagination.
              Maybe you should have read further as then you'll see that she did come out of this quite well. That's the problem these days, people only see what they want to see and don't bother going any deeper (I think you can relate to that with your answers to newbie contractors)
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Maybe you should have read further as then you'll see that she did come out of this quite well. That's the problem these days, people only see what they want to see and don't bother going any deeper (I think you can relate to that with your answers to newbie contractors)

She didn't come out of it well that is the whole point. It is clear Viking beard oil currently has no interest in selling to the EU when others are happy to and if you complain you are called an FFing C by the Business Manager and the boss backs such behaviour because both are politically remainers or he wants to get in her pants.

If you don't understand professionalism that is a pity. The many times I bite my tongue as I watch a train wreck of someone else's making and which I predicted, I then have to pour oil on the water. That is what professionals do, we don't swear at any possible customer however stupid they are in OUR opinion.

Comment

She didn't come out of it well that is the whole point. It is clear Viking beard oil currently has no interest in selling to the EU when others are happy to and if you complain you are called an FFing C by the Business Manager and the boss backs such behaviour because both are politically remainers or he wants to get in her pants.

If you don't understand professionalism that is a pity. The many times I bite my tongue as I watch a train wreck of someone else's making and which I predicted, I then have to pour oil on the water. That is what professionals do, we don't swear at any possible customer however stupid they are in OUR opinion.
                  Absolute bollocks
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Absolute bollocks

As I said unprofessional, the hallmark of a remoaner!

Comment

As I said unprofessional, the hallmark of a remoaner!
                      - company tweets that they are unable to supply EU customer due to Brexit. Understandable as the costs incurred to the company for customs and other paperwork don't make it worthwhile
                      - vetran tweets back that they are losers for not being able to do this, wasn't going to buy anything but it's the principle of slagging off a company that matters
                      - there is a little bit of back and forth and vetran loses the argument and deletes his twitter account
                      - story gets picked up by the Daily Mail (the only MSM that did) and vetran gets his 5 minutes of (unknown) fame
                      - the UK has left the EU so why are Brexiters picking up on little stories like this, it's not as if they care anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X