• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Potty mouthed Remoaner backed by her boss.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barmy View Post
    I think using swear words makes me look clever, I am a remoaner and don't know any better

FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      Maybe you should have read further as then you'll see that she did come out of this quite well. That's the problem these days, people only see what they want to see and don't bother going any deeper (I think you can relate to that with your answers to newbie contractors)
      She had better hope that if she ever goes for another job the new employer doesn't google her. That's when one can judge whether she came out of this episode 'well'.
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
        She had better hope that if she ever goes for another job the new employer doesn't google her. That's when one can judge whether she came out of this episode 'well'.
        She came out of it looking better than vetran anyway
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          She came out of it looking better than vetran anyway

In your biased opinion anyway.

If a pro brexit boss had backed a member of staff swearing at a member of the public like this I would have complained as well.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            In your biased opinion anyway.

If a pro brexit boss had backed a member of staff swearing at a member of the public like this I would have complained as well.
            Of course you would.

Comment

Working...
            X