• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EU Rules Flouted...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Both Reuters & the Telegraph have suggested there is an issue. You deny there is an issue but refuse to explain why. Not sure you talking complete balls is me being proven wrong!
    The highlighted word might help you out there
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      The highlighted word might help you out there

You are hard of thinking.

It is clear that the EU rules say you shouldn't negotiate without the rest of the Bloc. The Germans have done this and are being asked why, they refuse to explain .On some things Newspapers can only suggest, only a government or court can truly prove.

I asked you to explain why you thought they had done nothing wrong, you then of course attacked the person.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

You are hard of thinking.

It is clear that the EU rules say you shouldn't negotiate without the rest of the Bloc. The Germans have done this and are being asked why, they refuse to explain .On some things Newspapers can only suggest, only a government or court can truly prove.

I asked you to explain why you thought they had done nothing wrong, you then of course attacked the person.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          You guys are touchy when we point out the EU is a bit tulip!

Comment

Oh so it is perfectly normal for EU members to apparently ignore EU rules and then when questioned refuse to explain?
            Er yes? Where have you been for the past 30 years or so?

You guys are touchy when we point out the EU is a bit tulip!
            I know it's a bit tulip. But better than the alternative. I'm reminded of the saying "Big Pharma is a bit crap, but that doesn't mean magic beans work".
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
              Er yes? Where have you been for the past 30 years or so?

I know it's a bit tulip. But better than the alternative. I'm reminded of the saying "Big Pharma is a bit crap, but that doesn't mean magic beans work".

It would be nice to have stayed in the EU and renegotiated, that was my position but they told Cameron to Foxtrot Oscar. We voted out and its nice to highlight why we did it. So far we are ahead on vaccination when the EU members have to do the dirty. Maybe over the next few months we will be proven wrong but so far it looks good.

Remoaners (most sensible remainers have got over it) come here every day and moan about what they have lost and so much rubbish about the UK being terminal, its a bit sad.

There are a few hundred countries out there, we don't have to be tied to just the 27.

Comment

Oh so it is perfectly normal for EU members to apparently ignore EU rules and then when questioned refuse to explain?

Do explain why their actions are not an issue? Or you can just call any publication you disagree with a rag.
                Why do you care, we are not in EU anymore, it’s what you wanted?

But to answer your question - some EU members are more equal than others, that’s Germany, France and used to be UK

Comment

It would be nice to have stayed in the EU and renegotiated, that was my position but they told Cameron to Foxtrot Oscar. We voted out and its nice to highlight why we did it. So far we are ahead on vaccination when the EU members have to do the dirty. Maybe over the next few months we will be proven wrong but so far it looks good.

Remoaners (most sensible remainers have got over it) come here every day and moan about what they have lost and so much rubbish about the UK being terminal, its a bit sad.

There are a few hundred countries out there, we don't have to be tied to just the 27.
                  You started this thread. It seems you haven't got over it. If the non-sensible remainers react to that, you've only got yourself to blame.

Britain is well ahead on the vaccination campaign and that's definitely to be applauded. Two million done, 58 million to go.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    You started this thread. It seems you haven't got over it. If the non-sensible remainers react to that, you've only got yourself to blame.

Britain is well ahead on the vaccination campaign and that's definitely to be applauded. Two million done, 58 million to go.

Actually it was Mordac, I had a bit of a snigger then the Deniers started. Poking remoaners is fun!

Comment

Actually it was Mordac, I had a bit of a snigger then the Deniers started. Poking remoaners is fun!
                      As is poking brexiters. Or anyone really.

Comment

Working...
                      X