• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A British Fish is a Happy Fish!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A British Fish is a Happy Fish!

Never mind that they are rotting on the dockside because they can't get export paperwork and the lorries are stuck queuing at the ports.

Last edited by DaveB; 14 January 2021, 15:22.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Comment

Saw that earlier. His attitude makes me sick.
        I actually felt nauseous after watching it.

"The key is we've got our fish back. They are now British fish, and they are better and happier fish for it."

It condescending, tongue in cheek, full of nationalistic connotations and complete nonsense.

It's perfect, the idiots will love it, the gammons will sing it like a Christmas carol.

I am tired of this world and ma only 30...

Comment

This is the consequence of filling the cabinet with millionaires. Always patronising and condescending towards the others.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
            Saw that earlier. His attitude makes me sick.
            I actually felt nauseous after watching it.

"The key is we've got our fish back. They are now British fish, and they are better and happier fish for it."

It condescending, tongue in cheek, full of nationalistic connotations and complete nonsense.

It's perfect, the idiots will love it, the gammons will sing it like a Christmas carol.

I am tired of this world and ma only 30...
            Off you pop then!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Off you pop then!
              Neah... I can still make my own world in my head.

At least we know where the closet brexitiers hide.

Comment

Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post
                "The key is we've got our fish back. They are now British fish
                and british the fish will stay as it's not being sold to anyone, just rotting at the dock. What a bunch of bell3nds

Comment

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                    This is the consequence of filling the cabinet with millionaires. Always patronising and condescending towards the others.

You mean like this filthy spekulant?

Jeremy Corbyn Net Worth - The Wealth List

Jeremy Corbyn has an estimated net worth of just over £3 million.
                    or this scumbag?

Tony Blair has turned profiting from others’ misery into an art form | Housing Network | The Guardian

Tony and Cherie Blair have amassed £27m worth of property, much of which is let out and has all already risen in value.
                    or B'ruin
                    Gordon Brown Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
                    Gordon Brown Net Worth: Gordon Brown is a British politician who has a net worth of $15 million dollars.
                    or Diane (I object to selective schooling except for my kids) Abbott.

Diane Abbott rakes in over GBP200k on top of her GBP74k salary – The Sun

Since 2010 the MP has visited the US, Germany, Nigeria, Venezuela and Antigua for speeches and summits.She picked up £2,967 in travel expenses for the trip to Venezuela “to witness the presidential election”.
                    For the visit to the Antigua Trades and Union summit in 2014, her £5,380 expenses were paid by her hosts.

Since 2003 she has also been paid around £185,000 as a pundit on BBC1 politics programme This Week.

And in 2006 the BBC gave her £14,326 to spend a week in Jamaica for Play It Again.
                    Ms Abbott has also made a packet on her constituency home in Hackney, East London, which is worth well over £1million.

Problem is the Tory MPs made more money than the opposition.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X