• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Capita MOD Contractor Framework etc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to wait for the official launch, but changes are on the way I believe. Perhaps ask PCG if they have any insight?
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Spoke to the nice man at the PCG...they have had conversation with HMG and made suggestions to the revised CL1. They're not however sure when it will go live, they were hoping for the end of this month. They're also not 100% sure whether HMG will take on board all of their comments...for the moment, it's a wait and see...

Comment

I've just posted an update on this in the Public Sector Contracting thread. It has been revised and is described as being "palatable" to ltd co contractors by capita.

General roll out is due to start w/c 4th august with those on the cipher framework transitioned by end of September.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I've just posted an update on this in the Public Sector Contracting thread. It has been revised and is described as being "palatable" to ltd co contractors by capita.

General roll out is due to start w/c 4th august with those on the cipher framework transitioned by end of September.
          Can't seem to find the emoticon for 'hollow laugh' ...

Comment

Working...
          X