• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

IPSE Contract Review - How much?!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPSE Contract Review - How much?!

IPSE launches expert contract review service

As a special offer for members, you'll only have to pay £45 more than you'd need to pay Qdos

Or if you want an express service, you get the bargain price of £340 instead of £149 at Qdos
    ǝןqqıʍ

So why not complain to them direct rather than a separate forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
      Because only about 10 people visit their forum.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I'm hoping for more details from IPSE about what the contract review service offers, there isn't much in the press release that gives any details.

So far, the only thing that has been revealed is that the IPSE offering is "superior" and offers "unbeatable value".

So that's all good, then.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I expect this will be completed via AbbeyTax:

IR35

For what it's worth, I've solicited IR35/legal reviews from several of companies in the past and AbbeyTax do provide a first rate review, much more detailed than some other well-known companies that offer an equivalent "in-depth" review IMHO...

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            IPSE launches expert contract review service

As a special offer for members, you'll only have to pay £45 more than you'd need to pay Qdos

Or if you want an express service, you get the bargain price of £340 instead of £149 at Qdos
            Or use bauer and cottrill instead and they do all the negotiations for you.
            I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
              Not sure OP is complaining, merely just highlighting this ?

QDOS offer free IR335 contract reviews when you take out their membership - I think you are allowed 2 reviews during the year.

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                Or use bauer and cottrill instead and they do all the negotiations for you.
                As do Qdos.

The IPSE one, however, does not.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
                  I expect this will be completed via AbbeyTax:

IR35

For what it's worth, I've solicited IR35/legal reviews from several of companies in the past and AbbeyTax do provide a first rate review, much more detailed than some other well-known companies that offer an equivalent "in-depth" review IMHO...
                  Yes, it's via Abbey Tax.

You can now go to Abbey Tax direct and pay £249 or you can go to Abbey Tax via IPSE (as a non-IPSE member) and pay £160 for the same service.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    You can now go to Abbey Tax direct and pay £249 or you can go to Abbey Tax via IPSE (as a non-IPSE member) and pay £160 for the same service.
                    Yes, and it may seem like a lot for an IR35 review but, having compared a few providers in recent years, it is value for money in terms of depth of evaluation, including working practices, and very much the opposite of a box-ticking exercise. YMMV.

Comment

Working...
                    X