• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client accidentally told me rate they pay - weird conversation.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    So what's the story here? Your client manager is an utter moron? Anything else that stops this from being in general?
    Of course he is a moron, he hired PC!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Of course he is a moron, he hired PC!
      Someone has to change the tapes....

Comment

{{yawn}}
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
          Plus, of those that do, most do not pay within a few days of invoicing. More like monthly invoicing with 30-90 day payment terms.
          There are B2B companies who will provide payment factoring (I think this is the right term) where they will pay you immediately when shown a valid purchase order and then they get paid by your client, for 2% of the total or so. For a more typical small business with employee costs, this is very significant, clearly us rich contractors aren't bothered
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            There are B2B companies who will provide payment factoring (I think this is the right term) where they will pay you immediately when shown a valid purchase order and then they get paid by your client, for 2% of the total or so. For a more typical small business with employee costs, this is very significant, clearly us rich contractors aren't bothered
            Yes, you could sell the invoice to a factoring company but, as you say, unless there are cashflow issues, it's better to wait.

Comment

Working...
            X