• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CV or LinkedIn profile?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
    LI is rubbish. Those people who say they were contacted by former clients because of it would have been contacted by them if they'd acted like a business and left company cards and contact details then made people aware in the organisation they would be happy to contact them at any time in the future.

LI is just an agent's spamming tool, end of.
    and you think everyone keeps hold of every business card they receive these days??? LI is an extremely easy and quick way to find people, rather than searching through your mails cos you remember someone sent you some contact details before

if you don't like it, then don't use it but for some people it is definitely a very useful tool

Comment

thats what linkedin is

Comment

That says more about your connections than anything else. I remove people who trash my feed.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          That says more about your connections than anything else. I remove people who trash my feed.
          Well maybe one of my connections said that they are all idiots and then it displays on my wall? At least i said they are dumb, so my connection may view me as an idiot ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
            thats what linkedin is
            So what does happen when you press like and type OMG ?

Boo

Comment

Originally posted by Boo View Post
              So what does happen when you press like and type OMG ?

Boo
              if you type "omg" here and like this post i will tell you

Comment

if you type "omg" here and like this post i will tell you
                I'm not doing that so how about you just tell me anyway ?

Boo

Comment

I'm not doing that so how about you just tell me anyway ?

Boo
                  Obviously you didnt notice my sarcasm.

the only thing that happens is another idiot is writing omg under the picture and liking it so it spreads like a virus. Well maybe i'm being harsh.
                  Last edited by diseasex; 6 November 2015, 17:22.

Comment

Obviously you didnt notice my sarcasm.

the only thing that happens is another idiot is writing omg under the picture and liking it so it spreads like a virus. Well maybe i'm being harsh.
                    OMG

Comment

OMG
                      You didn't like my post

Comment

Working...
                      X