• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Spy - Legit or not?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    It sounds like this service is good for those that have too much money or not enough time. But, if you're out of a role, surely you can check these sites yourself? So, it must be the former?
    They check 1000’s of sites a day

After I have a bills or Cortes breakfast, it’s nearly time for lunch, then a few gins, then cinema or bowling or cocktails - then to the spirts bar or such like

Where would I find the time ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      They check 1000’s of sites a day

After I have a bills or Cortes breakfast, it’s nearly time for lunch, then a few gins, then cinema or bowling or cocktails - then to the spirts bar or such like

Where would I find the time ?
      Get your PA to check them?

Comment

I received an email from Contract Spy a few weeks ago using an email address that was only present on a CV I'd posted to Reed.

The premise of the site is to bypass recruitment agengies and go direct - but every single time I've worked direct for a client they have always messed about when it comes to paying me. Never paid on time and sometimes paid the wrong amounts.

Never had this problem when working through an agency - there are other problems for sure, but I've always been paid correctly and on time.

Think I'll give this shower a very wide bearth.

Comment

Working...
        X