• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iKas International vs McGregor Boyall

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iKas International vs McGregor Boyall

I have the option of applying for a role (good match) through iKas International or McGregor Boyall.

Does anyone have any experience with any of these two agencies?

Not sure which one to go ahead with,

Which one is going to give you the best day rate and an IR35 friendly contract?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      TBH, I have no idea. I will speak to each of them though before sending in the application.

Just wanted to get some feedback from members on here if they have any experience with these agencies.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        usually at the point where you say an agency can represent you for the role, you are a long way from having an actual contract to review

i was placed with iKas years ago for a perm role, no problems with them but no idea if it's the same as a contractor

Comment

I know one of the agents at McGregor Boyall. She's great, got invited on drinks even though I wasn't with them at the time.

Certainly a more established name in the IB contracting circuit.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Go for the one that is most likely going to get your CV in front of the client

Comment

iKas are well known for phishing details you sure its a real role?!

Comment

Originally posted by uk contractor View Post
                iKas are well known for phishing details you sure its a real role?!
                They are?
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

iKas are crap. All my applications to their (possibly fake) adverts have not gone any further. Numbers on their adverts are answered by somebody else who hasn't posted them and the concerned person is either not at his/her desk or gone out or not available or in a meeting or on some call or untraceable. Personally, I would advise to stay away from them.

Comment

Never heard of iKas so I would go with the other one HTHBIDI

Comment

Working...
                    X