State of the Market State of the Market - Page 334
Page 334 of 334 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334
Posts 3,331 to 3,333 of 3333

Fingers like lightning

Correction levels for the global indices now so that alone will take most IT Contract roles away for a while!

Godlike

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'm popular today!

First: had a call from a former colleague about a BA role. Giving the CV a spruce up to make it less generic. I suspect they will find stronger people than me but it's nice to be considered.

Second: had a call from an recruiter who found me on LinkedIn and thought I was a good match for a permie role he's got (he works for the hiring company, not an agency which is why I actually entertained talking to him). We had a chat last week, he spoke to the hiring manager, called me back just now and it seems he thinks I'm a good bet. He's an ex contractor so gets that I'm not wholly enamoured with a perm gig but I'm a never say never type person so will follow the thread and see where I end up.
    Follow up

First: had a call from the programme manager with more details, they are very keen

Second: got a second interview lined up for Wednesday

Third: got a call back from an agent who posted something on LinkedIn and have been put forward for it

I am hoping egg #1 hatches, #2 will require me to move out of Kensington as the pay cut will be painful, #3 is ok as a back up to #1

I Am Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    Follow up

First: had a call from the programme manager with more details, they are very keen

Second: got a second interview lined up for Wednesday

Third: got a call back from an agent who posted something on LinkedIn and have been put forward for it

I am hoping egg #1 hatches, #2 will require me to move out of Kensington as the pay cut will be painful, #3 is ok as a back up to #1
    Fight HMRC now! Help sue HMRC individual officers/government ministers for malfeasance in office. Visit https://www.loanchargejustice.com/ and scroll to the bottom of the page to donate.