• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KinooOrKinog View Post
    I remember way back in the day a recruiter would insist on meeting & interviewing you before they put you forward for a role.
    This is still quite common for interim roles.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolie View Post
      No, it isn't years away. It has been made very clear what's going to happen, and with the high majority that the Tories have, it will be a certainty that things will get done.

We leave on January 31st with a withdrawal deal, that was always going to be the case. Whether Boris or others amend this to be more of a Canada syle deal or not, we know it's either going to that or his original deal.

The deadline has been set to negotiate the trade deal with the EU, if nothing is agreed by the end of 2020, then it's no-deal.

There is no gloom and doom or complete uncercainty, it could not be any clearer and that's why the financial markets like it.
      Hahahahahaha.

You’ve made the mistake of believing the Johnson lies. We’ll leave in January. That’s the only bit that’s clear.
      The rest is wild speculation.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

State of the Market

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        Hahahahahaha.

You’ve made the mistake of believing the Johnson lies. We’ll leave in January. That’s the only bit that’s clear.
        I’ve got magic beans for sale also

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum
        Last edited by GhostofTarbera; 14 December 2019, 16:13.

Comment

Hahahahahaha.

It's amazing the nonsense some people believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jolie View Post
            We leave on January 31st with a withdrawal deal, that was always going to be the case. Whether Boris or others amend this to be more of a Canada syle deal or not, we know it's either going to that or his original deal.

The deadline has been set to negotiate the trade deal with the EU, if nothing is agreed by the end of 2020, then it's no-deal.
            I'm sorry. But this 'case' is the result of how many postponements for leaving?

Comment

Originally posted by simes View Post
              I'm sorry. But this 'case' is the result of how many postponements for leaving?
              Gents, this is not the political thread. Please cease and desist

Comment

Originally posted by Bluenose View Post
                Gents, this is not the political thread. Please cease and desist
                Do you think that the state of the market is not political?

Comment

‘Tis the week before Xmas shut down

One more interview tomorrow

Then it’s close the PC until mid January

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Do you think that the state of the market is not political?
                    Yes but we have enough threads with whining on all sides. Is it too much to ask that one thread focusses more on how people are finding the market rather than the existential causes for it?

Comment

Hahahahahaha.

Did the clown specify which year? Maybe he's gonna say he meant January 2021.

Comment

Working...
                      X