• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

State of the Market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything seems surprisingly normal to me. Glanced through the jobs on Jobserve, applied to a few of them. Four phone interviews and now starting a new contract at a good rate.

This is is Europe, so maybe it’s worse in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by hugebrain View Post
      Everything seems surprisingly normal to me. Glanced through the jobs on Jobserve, applied to a few of them. Four phone interviews and now starting a new contract at a good rate.

Er.. Useful.. Thanks...
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Unfortunately possibly not being legally allowed to work in Europe in two and a half months time might be holding a lot of us back on that score.

Comment

Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post
          Unfortunately possibly not being legally allowed to work in Europe in two and a half months time might be holding a lot of us back on that score.
          We won - get over it

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

we like our fish more than croissants, no deal time

Comment

Originally posted by founder View Post
              we like our fish more than croissants, no deal time
              17 millionaire families that own the majority of the fishing rights will be well pleased

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                We won - get over it

I was raising an entirely factual work related point and you have brought politics into it.

Comment

Let’s keep this thread to state of market. The above is helpful but doesn’t say much about where in Europe or what area you are in other then to say everything is fine.

It would help if people provided anecdotes but also suffixed it with some info on public or private and what they do ( completely anonymously of course)

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NowPermOutsideUK View Post
                      Let’s keep this thread to state of market. The above is helpful but doesn’t say much about where in Europe or what area you are in other then to say everything is fine.

It would help if people provided anecdotes but also suffixed it with some info on public or private and what they do ( completely anonymously of course)
                      This ‘thread’ is over 5,500 posts long and should be moved to general as it serves no useful purpose.
                      No more useful than the typical DOOM threads that get posted there anyway.
                      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                      X