• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prince 2 Training Providers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prince 2 Training Providers

I have decided to get certified in Prince 2. I need to take an online certification, and am currently comparing courses from SPOCE and e-Careers, both almost identical and the same price.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these providers?

Has anyone taken the Prince 2 Foundation and Practitioner courses?

Thanks.
    Last edited by cojak; 22 August 2016, 12:17. Reason: Copied from General.

Originally posted by NetContractor View Post
    I did and I'm sure there will a few others. I did mine in between gigs in one 5 day chunk. I think it was with QA.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I have decided to get certified in Prince 2. I need to take an online certification, and am currently comparing courses from SPOCE and e-Careers, both almost identical and the same price.

Nope

Thanks.
      I did mine through maventraining and the instructor was very good. Not sure they even exist anymore - must have been 8 or more years ago

Comment

Thanks.
        I have used SPOCE in the past for both the foundation and practitioner but that was many years ago. My last renewal of P2 practitioner was done entirely online and the exam was remote proctored/monitored via a webcam - it was very easy to schedule and setup on the day.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          I did and I'm sure there will a few others. I did mine in between gigs in one 5 day chunk. I think it was with QA.
          Don't forget that you can get a really good discount on Prince Training with QA if you're an IPSE member.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Don't forget that you can get a really good discount on Prince Training with QA if you're an IPSE member.
            Now you tell me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Now you tell me!!!
              Doh! It was 45% off for a Plus member - not sure if that's still the case - you'd need to check before booking.

Comment

Doh! It was 45% off for a Plus member - not sure if that's still the case - you'd need to check before booking.
                Even better at the moment - 57% off

https://www.ipse.co.uk/academy/recommended-courses

Tempted to go for it myself at that price - not sure how long I can keep blagging it as a techie!

Comment

Even better at the moment - 57% off

https://www.ipse.co.uk/academy/recommended-courses

Actually I did mine a long time ago so wasn't available but that's a bloody good discount.

Comment

The discount is good. It is still considerably higher than the online training with spoce. Online suits me better as is like to do it in my own time and not take time off work.

Is ipse just a renamed pcg?

Comment

Working...
                    X