• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

KPMG - Enforced Leave

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    This is irrelevant for my post. You can believe it or not and you don't need to offend anyone just because you disagree. I'm sorry to telling you this but you are another immature boy.

No, its completely relevant.

You are trying to give others advice, which should be based on the experiences you have had in the UK market.
    From what I can tell you have had none.

Therefore you are making sweeping generalisations on something which you don't know anything about.

Its quite simple really.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Barclays upped it to 3 weeks this year

A couple of weeks back (as I was at the end of a 2 week holiday) I got an email letting me know Barclays was forcing all contractors to take 3 weeks off before Dec 31

So I've taken 4 weeks off just to spite them

Comment

Excellent news. I'm about to start a new contract with KPMG and was going to miss my nearly 3 weeks off at Christmas with my current client.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          No, its completely relevant.

You are trying to give others advice, which should be based on the experiences you have had in the UK market.
          From what I can tell you have had none.

Therefore you are making sweeping generalisations on something which you don't know anything about.

Its quite simple really.
          Why only in the UK market? This sounds like a xenophobic opinion from you.
          KPMG it's a multinational corp (or any multinational IT Consultant) and they are not going to use the enforced leave if the client don't use it. In some countries it's not usual. This is common sense and why this is so hard for you and NLUK to understand it?

The world doesn't resolve around UK, if you don't give a tulip about the other countries it's another story.

Comment

KPMG it's a multinational corp (or any multinational IT Consultant) and they are not going to use the enforced leave if the client don't use it. In some countries it's not usual. This is common sense and why this is so hard for you and NLUK to understand it?

The world doesn't resolve around UK, if you don't give a tulip about the other countries it's another story.
            Maybe its because the OP who started the thread is based in the UK?

As I said your generalisations are just not a useful addition to this thread.
            Nothing xenophobic about it.

Its funny, I'm one of the widest travelled out there and you accuse me of being a small minded bigot, its really quite laughable.
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Nothing to do with the fact this is a UK forum with UK contractors discussing it. Only an idiot would be logging in from Europe to chat about it on here so why not keep a UK centric theme going?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Nothing to do with the fact this is a UK forum with UK contractors discussing it. Only an idiot would be logging in from Europe to chat about it on here so why not keep a UK centric theme going?
                What is this!!!? I though this is supposed to be a friendly forum for all contractors. It's not!!!
                So I'm an idiot from Europe, oh Jesus Christ...

Comment

What is this!!!? I though this is supposed to be a friendly forum for all contractors. It's not!!!
                  So I'm an idiot from Europe, oh Jesus Christ...
                  I smell a custom title change
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

[ MOD NOTE ]

Ahem,
                    Ladies, would you prefer the delete hammer or the ban hammer?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      [ MOD NOTE ]

Ahem,
                      Ladies, would you prefer the delete hammer or the ban hammer?
                      That's unfair.
                      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                      X