• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nigel Frank International

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nigel Frank International

Anybody had any dealings with these, or even a placement?

They seem to be CV harvesters and focus on MS technologies, M.O. is to put a rather generic but apparently very well paid gigs up i.e. about 30% above the norm.

Not benched currently so am not tempted but just wondered for future. I know their pimps regularly phone one of our hiring managers, much to his annoyance.
    Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
    "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

They're mentioned in this thread a few times:
    http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...-avoid-14.html
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

They annoyed my last end client enough that they got blacklisted from all future work with both my end client and the ultimate owner...

Personally they do deal with the industry I work in so I can't ignore them but I don't rush to work through them (payment terms aren't good enough).
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
      X