• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Spanish accountant recommendations please

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spanish accountant recommendations please

I'm looking to relocate to Spain and adopt resident status, servicing clients in Spain, London and Gibraltar. Struggling with the complexity of it tbh. Figuring that a Spanish accountant can shed some light.

Thanks.

You tried the Accountants Recommendation thread on ContractorES?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      You tried the Accountants Recommendation thread on ContractorES?
      ContractorES?

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
        ContractorES?
        Just pulling your leg. Ignore me.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Just pulling your leg. Ignore me.
          Thought I'd struck gold there!!

Comment

The spanish embassy can be very helpful.

Comment

Depends where you are moving to, no point giving you a name in Malaga if you are moving to Valencia.

Most of the online agencies covering expats won't be suitable for the complexities of a UK Ltd Co or a Sociedad Limitada
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Depends where you are moving to, no point giving you a name in Malaga if you are moving to Valencia.

Most of the online agencies covering expats won't be suitable for the complexities of a UK Ltd Co or a Sociedad Limitada
                Malaga. I'm looking to service Malaga, London and Gibraltar, probably in that order and selling up in the UK. I've really no idea how best to do this. Keep the UK company and have a Spanish 'arm'. Keep the two separate?

Just found this, which may be of interest to others:

http://www.advoco.es/hot-topics/66-c...-in-spain.html
                Last edited by oliverson; 4 July 2017, 16:44.

Comment

Working...
                X