• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hireright screening

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by radish2008 View Post
    just do it. I did a few years ago for current gig in financial. It's very common as they outsource and it's good for compliance etc. If you refuse you won't get the gig. Up to you. I had to send 3 years bank stats which I worried about as I'd quoted current rate at +10% to get a raise. I needn't have worried - they just wanted to make sure the current gig at the time was actually paying me (they refused to just call the guy). Don't let it stress you out - just smile and give them what they want - they are only checking boxes.
    How does showing a personal bank statement give your rate away or indeed that the agency were paying you, or was this all through an umbrella?

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
      How does showing a personal bank statement give your rate away or indeed that the agency were paying you, or was this all through an umbrella?
      It wasn't a personal account - it was my business account.

Comment

I did this last year. I just gave my accountant (JSA) as a reference and they were fine with it.

I think I had to list previous contracts, but they were happy with the accountant reference.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Very few will stand up. Hence I advise the OP to do as required.
          Good to see some spine on the contractor forums

Comment

Working...
          X