• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone used Brookson one, parasol, danbro, 6cats int, jsa, payme or orangegenie ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Are you legally able to set up a UK company?
    When does your contract start?
    Why did you not like the answers we gave you the last time?

I've merged your previous thread with this one to save people repeating themselves.
    I am legally able to set up company. my contract is 6 months long.
    My contract will probably start before january. It is not certain yet.

I apologize I haven't followed the thread in fact I forgot I opened one here. But I will be on it actively.

Am I allowed to open my limited company in my country which has lower tax rate and work in UK? any pros and cons ? or join someone else's company, i think it is called composite? and work via their company

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Because it's a little lazy and because it's been asked a few times people won't bother responding?

If you've read the forums you'll know it's ADVICE you need and you will have posted this in the right part of the forum..

I think I need coffee...

EDIT : https://forums.contractoruk.com/umbr...angegenie.html

No I looked through the forum plus other websites but I couldn't find all the companies which i wanted to know. So I decided to post.

Comment

Originally posted by aeroeng View Post
        I need a view on these companies. I am planning to go for umbrella services, although it will significantly reduce my monthly take home amount, but I have no idea about the difficulties i might face if I choose to LLC. my assignment is for 6 months only. My agency recommended these companies to work with. Anyone has any experience using these companies services before ?
        Worth searching the forum a bit as plenty of previous discussions. E.g.

https://www.google.com/search?q=foru...w=1249&bih=634

Comment

Danbro are pretty good. Sort things out when theres a problem/answer emails etc.

One other good thing is they allow pension salary sacrifice. So basically, you can save over 50% by paying into pension this way. i.e. £400 goes in to pension per week before employers NI, employee NI, PAYE gets its mitts on it. (Worked out it'd be about £200 after NI/tax in my pocket)

Another one I was with (sterling) just did the minimum pension by law (1%?) and said anything more had to be AVC. Which is a waste because you lose the NI saving then. Basically, they couldnt be arsed to do salary sacrifice.
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aeroeng View Post
            I am considering paystream too. r u using umbrella service or PSC ?
            Umbrella, being inside ir35 there's no point in using my ltd.

Comment

PayStream Margin's

I'm with PayStream seems they dont tell you they charge different margins for different agencies

Comment

Paystream don’t tell you a lot of things

Comment

Working...
                X