• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone used Brookson one, parasol, danbro, 6cats int, jsa, payme or orangegenie ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone used Brookson one, parasol, danbro, 6cats int, jsa, payme or orangegenie ?

I need a view on these companies. I am planning to go for umbrella services, although it will significantly reduce my monthly take home amount, but I have no idea about the difficulties i might face if I choose to LLC. my assignment is for 6 months only. My agency recommended these companies to work with. Anyone has any experience using these companies services before ?

Originally posted by aeroeng View Post
    I need a view on these companies. I am planning to go for umbrella services, although it will significantly reduce my monthly take home amount, but I have no idea about the difficulties i might face if I choose to LLC. my assignment is for 6 months only. My agency recommended these companies to work with. Anyone has any experience using these companies services before ?
    What have you found out so far?

Comment

About the only umbrella that has a good name on here is Contractor Umbrella.
      You can take a look here at some others:
      Directory of Umbrella Companies :: Contractor UK
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Be very careful if they insist you use a specific umbrella. It probably means they are getting a kick back.

As WTFH says, use Contractor Umbrella.

Comment

Hi aeroeng, if the agency will use people off the list, then please do give me a shout, dependent on who they are I may be able to help anyway

Comment

Originally posted by aeroeng View Post
            FCSA Accredited - you will be in safe hands here! Our processes are audited once a year by EY and the report is submitted to HMRC for transparency.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan@OrangeGenie View Post
              FCSA Accredited - you will be in safe hands here! Our processes are audited once a year by EY and the report is submitted to HMRC for transparency.
              What does fcsa accredited mean? EY are a firm of auditors/ accounts / consultancy / cowboys which part are auditing your processors and what does Hmrc transparency mean?

Not being awkward here but I know contractor umbrella and can easily speak to the management there.

As for the original list my question would be how come they are on the list and not other umbrellas. Followed by how much am I paying via the umbrella back to the agency (either directly via a referral fee or indirectly via an annual fee) for the right to use them?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                What does fcsa accredited mean? EY are a firm of auditors/ accounts / consultancy / cowboys which part are auditing your processors and what does Hmrc transparency mean?

Not being awkward here but I know contractor umbrella and can easily speak to the management there.

As for the original list my question would be how come they are on the list and not other umbrellas. Followed by how much am I paying via the umbrella back to the agency (either directly via a referral fee or indirectly via an annual fee) for the right to use them?
                FCSA Accredited Members | Highest standard in compliance

Comment

How much does that cost annually
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    How much does that cost annually
                    Associates pay, Accredited pass through audit.

Comment

Working...
                    X