• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract offer directly from client but want the security of an agency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaraMac View Post
    do you have an email I could contact you on, may have another solution for you if you are interested?
    Why don't you just post the solution here so that anyone can see it? That would help the community more than just emailing NLUK.

Thanks
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Why don't you just post the solution here so that anyone can see it? That would help the community more than just emailing NLUK.

Thanks
      And I promise not to infract you for it if you do...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Oooooo this should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Thanks
          Because she knows only gullible idiots will fall for it......
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            Because she knows only gullible idiots will fall for it......
            Last logged in 18:48 yesterday. I doubt she'll be back. But you never know.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
            X