Genuine role available - Looking to do a favour for an agency/clientco Genuine role available - Looking to do a favour for an agency/clientco
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Default Genuine role available - Looking to do a favour for an agency/clientco

    Had to turn this role down last minute but really is a good opportunity.

    Paying over £500/day with remote working, requires the following skills:
    SQL/AWS/Azure/ETL/Tableau. Location is South Yorkshire near Sheffield.

    No financial incentive for me, just looking to make up for a lot of effort on their side.

    Anybody interested then PM me and I'll direct you to the agency.
    "To Learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"- Voltaire

  2. #2

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,765

    Default

    Mmmm. As I am actually hiring that skillset in the area for that rate, I'm going to have to have a word with the agency I've asked to find someone.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  3. #3

    Default

    Mods: Please kindly move this to Business/Contracts
    "To Learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"- Voltaire

  4. #4

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,771

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Mods: Please kindly move this to Business/Contracts
    Done
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  5. #5

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,765

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    Done
    I'm actually hiring for that skillset, albeit about 45 minutes south of Sheffield. Coincidence methinks.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  6. #6

    Super poster

    quackhandle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bag End, The Shire, Middle Earth
    Posts
    2,360

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm actually hiring for that skillset, albeit about 45 minutes south of Sheffield. Coincidence methinks.
    45 mins South of Sheffield is Derbyshire. Or Burton-Upon-Trent.

    qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

  7. #7

    Super poster

    Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    home
    Posts
    4,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Had to turn this role down last minute but really is a good opportunity.

    Paying over £500/day with remote working, requires the following skills:
    SQL/AWS/Azure/ETL/Tableau. Location is South Yorkshire near Sheffield.

    No financial incentive for me, just looking to make up for a lot of effort on their side.

    Anybody interested then PM me and I'll direct you to the agency.
    What's it doing?
    Programming?
    Report writing?
    Admin/support?

    I assume report writing for that day rate but it's not clear.
    See You Next Tuesday

  8. #8

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    What's it doing?
    Programming?
    Report writing?
    Admin/support?

    I assume report writing for that day rate but it's not clear.
    Hmm I assumed it was Admin/support as NWP2C got an offer....
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  9. #9

    Double Godlike!

    stek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    East of Eden
    Posts
    11,501

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Hmm I assumed it was Admin/support as NWP2C got an offer....
    If it was for Greggs would it be a sausage role?

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance View Post
    What's it doing?
    Programming?
    Report writing?
    Admin/support?

    I assume report writing for that day rate but it's not clear.
    You make it sound like a poor date rate.... Report rating is more of a £350/day job. No this is much higher level and involves cloud architecture.
    "To Learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise"- Voltaire

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •