• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silverline Technologies ? Er...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silverline Technologies ? Er...

Got a phonecall from a UK number from Silverline Technologies. They appear to be based in HYDERABAD, India.

Silverline Technologies

Any experience of these guys or just straight avoid ?

Oh,

how rude of me. I also forgot to say

I've been a contractor for the past 19 years but I've never posted on here before.

I've just come to the end of a 3 month contract that lasted 'significantly' longer than expected and I'm back in the seeking work game for the first time in a long time.

Its time to play the fun jobserve->agency->wait game again.

Comment

I think I've had a call from them a few times, though I've always let it go to voicemail as I didn't recognise the number and wasn't looking for a gig. Voicemail messages have been left which I found quite hard to understand, despite having lived in Leicester for many years and therefore being very familiar with the accents of the subcontinent.

I doubt they'll be popping over from their call centre in Hyderabad to take me for a pub lunch any time soon, so I'll continue to ignore them

Comment

There are 2 or 3 threads on this forum about Indian agencies, calling from what look like UK numbers. Ignore and block.immediately.

Comment

Yep,

I think as soon as I started to demand more information they bacame a bit cagey - didn't get the email they promised. Thats a little bit sneaky to say the least.

Comment

Working...
          X