• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Austin Fraser pimp claims QDos helped them write their pro forma contract

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin Fraser pimp claims QDos helped them write their pro forma contract

I'll call regardless for a review of my contract but just wondered if anyone knows on here if this claim is true and their default contract is a QDos approved template, or if this is jus patter!

Cheers

Did his lips move when he said it?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Did his lips move when he said it?
      Quite ;-)

I know that the schedule of work could have wording that very easily causes the contract to fail but I am intrigued by the idea that agents bother to get their templates verified.

I would take that into account for roles that are on with multiple agents going forward

Comment

A Hays pimp once told me that Kate Cotterel had written their update to a particular contract. So I phoned her and asked. She hadn't.
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          A Hays pimp once told me that Kate Cotterel had written their update to a particular contract. So I phoned her and asked. She hadn't.
          Which is quite amusing what with Hays being one of the biggest players with a historically unfriendly contract. I believe they've improved it now though.

And the fact you strung a sentence together without single swear word...

Comment

Which is quite amusing what with Hays being one of the biggest players with a historically unfriendly contract. I believe they've improved it now though.

And the fact you strung a sentence together without single swear word...
            Being away from contracting has mellowed my outlook slightly. I only swear in every third post now

Comment

Being away from contracting has mellowed my outlook slightly. I only swear in every third post now
              So that'll be something for us to look forward to then
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

How will we recognise her among the thousands of other people rifling the bins in Halifax ??
                ****ing lying ****ing *****er...

Comment

****ing lying ****ing *****er...
                  Bugger !!

Comment

Hays, Steria and Harvey Nash all told me that and they all failed the QDOS review

Comment

Working...
                    X