• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CAPCO - Anyone worked here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    Not sure if Konsultant is speaking from experience but I would be dubious.

I have worked there, worked with Capco consultants on a client site and have got previous colleagues who are now in Capco. There is no difference between Capco and any other IT consultancy like Acc or CapG. You go to client site and work on a chargeable day rate. They have a presence in every big bank so it opens doors to Barclays, HSBC and RBS etc. Attrition rate is not high at least compared to similar companies in the consulting space and the culture also is nothing to speak about. Every body is onsite and so really, what culture can you expect ?
    I have worked with them at banks - I kept in touch with a few of them - I cant compare them to others but the info I got was they were paid on time and correctly a reasonable wage

However when the project changed these capco guys were on the bench for a month and then booted out - There were not many new clients they could move to with Capco

Comment

Originally posted by LondonPM1 View Post
      I have worked with them at banks - I kept in touch with a few of them - I cant compare them to others but the info I got was they were paid on time and correctly a reasonable wage

However when the project changed these capco guys were on the bench for a month and then booted out - There were not many new clients they could move to with Capco
      Is there anyone in this world that you haven't worked with?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
      X