• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Does this affect or pose a risk to my "out of IR35" contract status

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Firstly. Did you have your contract checked before you started. Are you sure you don't already have a problem with a bum contract?
    I'm now concerned... might have to get it reviewed even though I still have 4 months left.... Where does one get this done?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggiefan View Post
      I think generally its concluded that I am exposed to IR35 which is not ideal but trying to have THAT conversation could potentially cause a bit of a rift as there are 15 PMOA's of which over half are contractors.
      Difficult / impossible conversations to have. Your client and / or "manager" won't care about your tax status.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggiefan View Post
        I'm now concerned... might have to get it reviewed even though I still have 4 months left.... Where does one get this done?
        In no particular order Qdos, Bauer and Cotterell, Abbeytax, IPSE.

They all offer different services at different prices depending on what you really want / need.

Comment

Working...
        X