• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tier1BK:before making a proposal they want to know exactly my previous/current income

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think the OP is coming back, but as I mentioned earlier I have seen that exact template, so I'm pretty sure I know where it is for.

However it's for an "HR Interview" and AFAIK only for a permanent role. If evidence not provided then you'll fail the background screening (or not get that far).

I've not known of the HR Interview stage or that form be used for contract recruitment at the client.

What the OP probably doesn't want to know about (or perhaps why he hasn't come back) is the global hiring freeze that has just hit...

Comment

No, I am here ...well you guess right it is for a perm role, but I do not think should make such great difference.

I worked both as perm and contract in the past and I can tell you that something contractors I worked with had less freedom than perms, for example for an IB where I worked as perm I saw contractors arranging holidays just when the management needed to keep them out of the office in order to balance the books; for many other things they I never saw such big difference in term of working style and flexibility.

The only big advantage of contracting is just ...much, much less tax.

About the hiring freeze I guess you right even though I received an offer anyway, so maybe few departments within the company have not been affected so far.

Comment

Working...
      X