• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Free webinar on how to win more work at higher rates with LinkedIn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free webinar on how to win more work at higher rates with LinkedIn

LinkedIn is now the definitive pond that recruiters and companies fish for talent including Contractors.

This means that your LinkedIn profile is absolutely crucial if you want to win work / secure a new contract. Unfortunately, many Contractors either copy and paste their CV or spend no time whatsoever on their LinkedIn profile, rendering it completely ineffective when it comes to attracting clients / recruitment decision makers.

If you want to succeed, you need a LinkedIn profile that is written in the right way that includes:

- An effective go-to-market description
    - A value proposition statement
    - Examples of business benefits that you have driven
    - Strategies to optimise your profile for searches
    - The use of social proofing techniques
    - A style of writing with specific content that clients and recruiters respond to

And even if you are not actively seeking work, your business contacts will be checking you out on LinkedIn; a poorly written LinkedIn profile will reflect on you and your company and can be damaging to business relationships. In fact, individuals with a better LinkedIn profile and professional footprint (measured through LinkedIn’s SSI) create 45% more opportunities than those with a weak profile and lower SSI.

To learn our tried and tested blueprint for writing a LinkedIn profile that will have recruitment decision makers fighting over you, and to learn how to use LinkedIn as a business development and networking tool, join us on Wednesday 29th August at 7.15pm for a free Contractor UK member webinar.

This is a live session with Q&A at the end for you to ask any questions.

Register here: https://cvandinterviewadvisors.co.uk...li-29th-august

Thanks.

Good session, thanks to Alastair.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The webminar is over, I think the banner can be removed.

Comment

After chasing recruiters for about 3 weeks to get a decent contract, I got approached by a company's HR on LinkedIn, invited to their office for a chat next day, and got it by the end of the day.
        So yes, LinkedIn works great for contracts too.
        Any chance to get a repeat on this webinar, in the coming weeks ? or are there slides or a recording available ? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Syd View Post
          The webminar is over, I think the banner can be removed.
          I missed the memo requesting that I take it down. Next one going up now so will do a quick switcheroo!

Originally posted by easybenjamins View Post
          After chasing recruiters for about 3 weeks to get a decent contract, I got approached by a company's HR on LinkedIn, invited to their office for a chat next day, and got it by the end of the day.
          So yes, LinkedIn works great for contracts too.
          Any chance to get a repeat on this webinar, in the coming weeks ? or are there slides or a recording available ? Thank you.
          Congrats! The LinkedIn ones are run fairly regularly so keep your eyes peeled as there will be another one soon.

Comment

Working...
          X