• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone Contracted Through Accutor?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late payers, poor customer service

Accutor are consistently late payers. In my experience (2019), the shortest delay was two weeks beyond the contractual commitment. On one occasion they 'forgot' (their excuse) to pay me and it took two months and several phone calls to resolve. They never return emails about payment issues. I spent hours on the phone trying to resolve these issues.

They claim to have a physical presence in many European countries. Having tried to visit their offices in Luxembourg I can confirm that this is simply a mailbox.
    All telephone numbers for payment support lead to Malta. My perception is that the office is short-handed. The individuals I spoke to were polite and trying to help. My conclusion is that Accutor management are at fault.
    It is not clear whether Accutor are deliberately delaying payment owing to their own financial problems, or whether they are simply incompetent.

In any case I will never use Accutor again and my advice is that nobody else should.

This is one company that deserves to go out of business.

Comment

Working...
    X