• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone Contracted Through Accutor?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone Contracted Through Accutor?

New contract for UK-based client which goes: client -> large Indian Outsourcer -> Accutor -> my limited. Haven't seen a contract yet, but thought I'd ask. Thanks.

Without a contract there’s no idea. They look focussed on Germany so unlikely to be IR35 aware. So it all depends on all the information you’ve not given.

Eg. Where’s the role? Who’s the client? What’s the contract?

Perhaps you should ask after you’ve got some useful information.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

The client and where the work will be carried out is in the UK. I’ll have the contract shortly, but was wondering if any other CUK’ers had contracted through them in the meantime.

Comment

Hi Bill

In a similar position to yourself, have an offer of a contract through Accutor but not seen much feedback on them.

Did you take up the role in the end ? If so what has been your opinion of Accutor so far ?

Cheer

Comment

Hi. Would recommend getting the contract reviewed as mine had a couple of points that needed amending. First invoice is with them so will see when it's paid. :-)

Comment

Accutor - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!! They are debtors

Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
            Hi. Would recommend getting the contract reviewed as mine had a couple of points that needed amending. First invoice is with them so will see when it's paid. :-)
            You should avoid these people - message me for the reasons why

Comment

CJ are you still contarct through accutor? I am and agree that they should be avoided. I have not received money from them since October. Ive heard that they are in difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by cj930736 View Post
                You should avoid these people - message me for the reasons why
                Yep I agree. they are a shower of sh*t. I had the unfortunate experience for 10 months with not one payment on time. They are impossible to get hold of. Not even sure if they are actually in Switzerland !! Switchboard is in Malta. I have been wait now 3 weeks for last payment, no one ever available.
                Advice would be stay well clear

Comment

Google reviews

Accutor - Google Search,,,

Comment

They pay late if they do pay at all. Accutor gmbh in Austria went into bankruptcy in october. Anything new on this from the UK company ?

Originally posted by AHC View Post
                    Yep I agree. they are a shower of sh*t. I had the unfortunate experience for 10 months with not one payment on time. They are impossible to get hold of. Not even sure if they are actually in Switzerland !! Switchboard is in Malta. I have been wait now 3 weeks for last payment, no one ever available.
                    Advice would be stay well clear

Comment

Working...
                    X