• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Never Heard Anything like it...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has to be some reason for this....
    Not only did the agent demand references that would give dates, they also begged for "Open"
    references (This apparently means personal)

Upon gleaning this type of reference, it turned out it could not be verbal but had to be by email,

The agency re-advertised the job after offering me an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlpool View Post
      Not only did the agent demand references that would give dates, they also begged for "Open"

Upon gleaning this type of reference, it turned out it could not be verbal but had to be by email,

But after all i did win on roulette today - poker bot beckoning

Comment

Currently dealing with hays and they ask for tulipload of documents, much more than i have ever provided.
        its getting worse. At this rate i suspect they will be asking us for blood samples ,semen samples next
        Last edited by Andy2; 28 September 2018, 18:44.

Comment

Originally posted by whirlpool View Post

What is in a non verbal email reference? Photos?

Comment

Written, as opposed to spoken...

Comment

Working...
            X