• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client requesting GDPR training

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you at all work with any client/personal data of any sort?
    Still if it is either take it or leave. take it.
    No one knows exactly what DGPR is, so take a billable day off.

Comment

Originally posted by pscont View Post
      No one knows exactly what DGPR is, so take a billable day off.
      Nope I've never heard of DGPR.

GDPR is well known what it is as it's mostly an extension of UK DPA rules harmonised for use all over the EU, with some additions and bigger fines.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Direction Générale de la Prévention des Risques ?

Comment

The GDPR

I'm contracting as a GDPR Consultant at a bank, here the staff have to do 8 modules annually, one of them is on the GDPR, told I have to do as well.
          No problemo makes the 5 pm kerching approach faster......

Comment

Originally posted by SeekingIT View Post
            I'm contracting as a GDPR Consultant at a bank, here the staff have to do 8 modules annually, one of them is on the GDPR, told I have to do as well.
            No problemo makes the 5 pm kerching approach faster......
            I recently finished on a lengthy GDPR programme at a bank. Shortly before I left they rolled out GDPR training to everyone to be done within 90 days. All programme staff were told to do it within 30... they also made it clear that completing all training was a prerequisite for contract renewals. It’s not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
            X