• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK Ltd company contract in France

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UK Ltd company contract in France

I have the opportunity to have a contract in France, potentially up to 4 years. What do I need to do?

Main areas of concern are:

Tax
    NHS Insurance
    Banking

Any help greatly appreciated

Also be concerned about...

Brexit
    Language
    Strikes
    Laws
    Accommodation
    Crime ( more so in Paris)

4 years isn’t a contract though. It’s a job.

EDIT: I'm not sure that a UK LTD company is much use for you as you'll likely be paying full French tax. That all depends on the details which, like your research, appears to be lacking.
    Last edited by Lance; 15 October 2018, 07:41.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Also be concerned about...

Brexit
      Language
      Strikes
      Laws
      Accommodation
      Crime ( more so in Paris)

4 years isn’t a contract though. It’s a job.

EDIT: I'm not sure that a UK LTD company is much use for you as you'll likely be paying full French tax. That all depends on the details which, like your research, appears to be lacking.
      Tax in France and social security in the UK would normally be your opinion but an A1 certificate is only normally valid for 2 years,as it's meant for temporarily posting in the EU

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Contractor UK Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
      X